I am for hire as game software engineer and consultant. If you are interested in business-to-business products and services, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Prices are to be negotiated and depend on the amount of work and the kind of project.
I aim to make games with unique features that are not usually available
in the ordinary game. Products and services are only available for the
Unity3D engine for now, but I aim to expand to the Unreal engine in the near
Your game's functionality can depend on libraries that are already available from my code-stock. These libraries can also be used under license. The functionality of these libraries include:
- Neural Networks
- MIDI conducted game mechanics
- Music driven gameplay
- Visual Novel display functionality
- Rebindable controls
- Translation system
You can also request a custom library product. Please send inquiries by E-mail and I aim to respond as soon as possible.
With over 20 years of experience in computer programming and software engineering with the focus on games, I can help you get your game to release on time.I can provide you with the following services:
- Module development: Your Unity game needs a unique feature. You and I will hold a couple of design sessions and create a module for you with an API that will slot right into your game. With periodic check-ups, following SCRUM principles, the module will arrive on time and be tailor-made to your game.
- Consultancy: Maybe you are stuck at a development stage, maybe you need help to start or maybe you need someone to keep the development in check. With bi-weekly consultancy sessions you and I can bring your game from idea, to design, to a sleek, shippable product.
- Full game development: You are a producer with the budget and a fantastic idea. I have a vast network of professionals in many fields who are eager to do their craft. Let's make a game!
This is only a selection. I can take on any game software design or development assignment, if necessary. Please send inquiries by E-mail and I aim to respond as soon as possible.